Translate

Friday, April 13, 2018

New Position For The Boss

     Like this it totally unfair. It's like not my fault that the hooker the company hired like had that bimbo virus thingy.  Now I've got to get use to this like new body and stuff and how I like feel about other like guys. like the new boss the one that like took over when the virus thingy got to bad. I got to get use to like thinking of his big hard cock and how it feels between my big boobies, or like how it feels when I'm warping my plump lips around it as he shoves it like down my throat. Just thinking about it is like getting me wet. I'm so glad he kept me on as his like secretary. Oh it's almost time for lunch my favorite time of day. I get below the desk and like blow the boss while he eats his lunch. He say if I'm like a good girl then he will like fuck me afterwards. Maybe if I'm like really lucky he will keep me there like the rest the like day. I like love it when he like does that. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how quickly the tables turn. Lol. At least she's enjoying herself

    ReplyDelete