Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

One mans cures is another families blessing.


     This is not fair at all. Not one bit. One rude comment and this happens how their any justice in this world. that witch said reality would set in soon so I need to tell my story as fast as I can so some one knows it. so here it is.
  
     It all started last night, I was out on the town enjoying myself when this ugly old lady strolls up to me selling cheap ass looking flowers for 20 bucks a pop. I told the bitch to fuck off ani't nobody going to buy her cheap ass flowers let alone at those price get out my face. So I shoved her and started walking. All of a sudden the world goes dark and the old lady is in front of me. She starts saying some weird words like "Obscenus eris tu puer fiet" and "Cum puer" "Vos mos est puellis". No idea what she said but next thing I know I'm like this and I'm slowly losing my mind. You have to help me.

"Aw listen to my little girl coo Benny come over her Angel is trying to talk" Victoria said.

"That's daddy's little girl drink up from mommy so you can be big and beautiful as her some day." Benny said.

"Benny did I tell you the weird dream I was having last night before Angel woke me up" Vicky said while holding the fussy baby trying to relay the last parts of her adult memories as they slowly were replaced tucked away and her baser instincts became more powerful. 

"No I don't think you did. what was it." Benny said stoking Angel head as she stops moving and latches on.

"I dreamt that I was barren and could never have kids but I meet this kind old lady who gave me a flower and told me my deepest wish would soon come true then Angel started crying and I woke up."

"Well clearly that's not true all you need for proof is in you arms falling asleep and trust me I'm sure we will have many more kids and Angel will be a kind Big sister to them."

2 comments: