Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Shifted Love

     The Great shift changed or lives forever. That the grist of what happened but here it is in more detail. About 6 month before the Great Shift happened I got a message from my ex Sarah. Now Sarah and I went out for 2 year back in our early 20's. We were in love. No doubt about that but life started to put a wedge in or relationship. Minor things at first Sarah was a free spirit while I was looking to settle down. I wanted kids where she ever wanted to think about them. In the end our differences lead to fight and arguments which lead to us ending on kinda bad terms it had been 5 years before her message greeted my Facebook page. 
     We both remained friends on social media but blocked each other feeds. In her message she was asking for forgiveness for her actions, and wanted to know if we could talk again. She had been though some hard times and needed a friend. I agreed also apologizing for  for my past behavior I was foolish and young. 
     We talked online for weeks first once every other day or so. then every day ending up talking whenever we had free time. We reconnected it was just like old times. after several months of talking I asked if she wanted to meet up for a coffee sometime. She accepted almost immediately. The day of I got to the coffee shop early kinda nervous to see her again. To my surprise Sarah was already there. She smiled and waved when she saw me. She hadn't changed at all. 
     We talked for hours and just as we were about to leave I see Sarah fall feint. Before I had a chance to do anything I lost consciousness. I have no idea how long we were out, but when I came to their were people screaming, yelling and crying. Complaining that other people stole their bodies. To me that didn't matter. Mostly because when I lifted my head I saw my own face staring back at me with a look of panic on it like I had never seen before. 
     During the shift Sarah got my body while I got hers. We both rushed out of there and back to her or my Apartment to figure out what happened. We turned on the new and a 7 year old girl calling herself Chet was explaining that most people of the world just found themselves in new bodies and scientist have yet to explain why. 
     Weeks went by and more reports were coming in mostly about how Science couldn't swap our bodies back at all and how we need to adapt to our new bodies. There was outrage at this. Although Sarah and I didn't care. After 3 nights of being cooped up together we realized we were still had feeling for the other, and after some drinks our bodies decided for us that we were going to explore them. 
     That was almost a year ago. We were ashamed of that night at first then we realized we couldn't deny our feelings. for each other. Now we are going out again and this time Sarah is the one who is talking about settling down and starting a family I think I can agree with him on that I can't wait to wear my wedding dress.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog!
    And a great story to start things off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! This was so sweet. Oh gosh. Good work. =)

    ReplyDelete